cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do you set an email alert for failed backups on CUCM6.x?

ccpagel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have CUCM Business Edition 6.1.4

Our Backup's (configured within Disaster Recovery System) have been failing for weeks and we have only just noticed. I would like to enable email alerts for successful and failed backups - is this possible? If so how?

I've looked through RTMT but can't find anything obvious.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jhitt-limited
Level 4
Level 4

In RTMT go to Alert Central.  Then choose System->Tools->Alert->Config Email Server.  Enter your email relay server here.  Then select the alert you want sent to you (CiscoDRFFailure) and right click on it.  Select Set Alert/Properties. Click on Next until you get to Frequency & Schedule.  Enable email and configure the Trigger Alert Action.  You can either edit the Default to add your email address (but then all alerts with Alert Action of Default will be sent to you) or you can add a new Alert Action.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jhitt-limited
Level 4
Level 4

In RTMT go to Alert Central.  Then choose System->Tools->Alert->Config Email Server.  Enter your email relay server here.  Then select the alert you want sent to you (CiscoDRFFailure) and right click on it.  Select Set Alert/Properties. Click on Next until you get to Frequency & Schedule.  Enable email and configure the Trigger Alert Action.  You can either edit the Default to add your email address (but then all alerts with Alert Action of Default will be sent to you) or you can add a new Alert Action.  Hope this helps!

Thanks for your answer, that's just what I needed.

Regards,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: