Views
Helpful
Replies

How get CUCM 9.1x software for initial installation

ev1205
Level 2
Level 2

Hi everyone !

My client has purchased R-CBE6K-K9 Cisco Business Edition 6000-Electronic SW Delivery-Top Level.

So I went to cisco dowload software (http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284510097&flowid=45900&softwareid=282074295&release=9.1%282%29SU1&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest)

I got the ISO file:

UCSInstall_UCOS_9.1.2.11900-12.sgn.iso

Biut when I tried to install on my wmware environment (using proper OVA file) it failed, verifying the donwloaded product this is an Update, and a non-bootable....

As a SW Delivery program , where can I get information about the procedure to follow for getting and download my required software??

Thanks in advanced

Enrique

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bootable iso is not provided on Cisco.com, only the upgrade iso files are made available. You need to order for bootable media, you can engage your Cisco Account team to help.

HTH

Manish

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bootable iso is not provided on Cisco.com, only the upgrade iso files are made available. You need to order for bootable media, you can engage your Cisco Account team to help.

HTH

Manish

You are right.....I haven't had access to the email from Cisco explaining edelivery instructions for proper download.

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: