cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How many day left before expiration in CUCM9.1

eigrpy
Level 4
Level 4

Hi I do not know why it does not show how many days left before the trial verision expires. but every day it only shows cucm expire in 60 days. How can I know how many days left? Thank you

6 Replies 6

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

Cucm 9.x is end of life is it not. I would worry less about the trial and more about installing 12.5.

Anything keeping you on 9.x? 
If your on demo I would tell you to upgrade to see if that solves your issue.

I am not talking about end of life. This is lab environment. It only tells the trial version will expire in 60 days whenever cucm main page is open. So i do not know  how many days it left before it expire. I remember the left day change everyday in past. Now i cannot the changing left day.  Not sure this is reason of version 9.1? 

My point in the version question is if this is a bug that the days don't show correctly then upgrading will fix. If Lab can I ask why you are not labbing out the newer CUCM verison?

To me if it kind of not worth the time to tshoot old software unless you you can install the newer stuff but not sure what would be keeping you back at 9.1?

"  If Lab can I ask why you are not labbing out the newer CUCM verison?   "

Can you send me the link to download the new version? and i am not sure i have authorization to download it. Thank you

Link is Cisco.com,
Best way to get it if you don’t have access to reach our to your Cisco account manager.

Usually this happens when NTP is not reachable.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: