cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How many licenses A-FLEX-STD-CUBE needed as per my cas??

omar Alqadi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

My Customer have 20 Trunks, and 60 Extentions DIDS(Direct Inward Sial number)MRC.

How many licenses A-FLEX-STD-CUBE needed  as per my cas?? 20 or 60 Licenses

thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Sorry but you're still not very clear.

• Do you have 20 trunks?
  • Or do you have 1 trunk with 20 sessions (calls)? A session is analogous with channel in a traditional telephony circuit.
  • Or is your ITSP named "20 Trunk"?

As you can see there are quite a few different ways to read your shared information. Please assume that your sharing information with someone that has zero knowledge or insight into your specific system landscape, so you'd need to provide the information in a clear and concise manner so that someone that doesn't know anything about your specific setup can comprehend the information that youā€™re your sharing.

What is important there is how many calls the trunk can maximum handle simultaneously? That's the number of session licenses that you need to procure. It doesn't matter how many DID numbers you have, you can have 60 or 1000, it's irrelevant.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

it will be 20 session and not 20 trunks. if its 20 sessions you need A-FLEX-STD-CUBE  20 Nos. For a 60 DID ISP will never provide 20 trunks.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

You need to have as many as you can have simultaneous sessions. Based on your shared information I would say you need 20, at least if you by "My Customer have 20 Trunks" means that you have one SIP trunk that can simultaneous sustain 20 sessions, aka 20 calls. But if you mean that you have 20 trunks, with an undisclosed number of maximum number of calls, that would be a completely different question.

Response Signature

Thank you for reply, 

I have 20 Trunk coming from service provider  and this trunk will give me 60 DIDS. 
this mening 60  number of calls same times will use 20 Trunk Service Provider.

Sorry but you're still not very clear.

• Do you have 20 trunks?
  • Or do you have 1 trunk with 20 sessions (calls)? A session is analogous with channel in a traditional telephony circuit.
  • Or is your ITSP named "20 Trunk"?

As you can see there are quite a few different ways to read your shared information. Please assume that your sharing information with someone that has zero knowledge or insight into your specific system landscape, so you'd need to provide the information in a clear and concise manner so that someone that doesn't know anything about your specific setup can comprehend the information that youā€™re your sharing.

What is important there is how many calls the trunk can maximum handle simultaneously? That's the number of session licenses that you need to procure. It doesn't matter how many DID numbers you have, you can have 60 or 1000, it's irrelevant.

Response Signature

it will be 20 session and not 20 trunks. if its 20 sessions you need A-FLEX-STD-CUBE  20 Nos. For a 60 DID ISP will never provide 20 trunks.

Response Signature