Views
Helpful
Replies

How to access PLM without admin privilege

Yangjp715
Level 2
Level 2

Hi all,

I have to check our license usage, but i do not have admin password since the previous person did not leave the password. I am a supper user in CUCM, as i know, reset password with recovery CD is a way, but i do not want to take risk. Is there another way to check the license from PLM? 

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, you can get some basic info via CLI, but you don't really see the license usage there.

co-res PLM uses the same user as CCMadmin, and you can find out if any other users have PLM access via CLI.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, you can get some basic info via CLI, but you don't really see the license usage there.

co-res PLM uses the same user as CCMadmin, and you can find out if any other users have PLM access via CLI.

HTH

java

Hi Jaime,

I could not access CLI by using the account i have. Actually i just want to check if we have a unused Telepresence room license. From license usage report in CUCM, i could not see how many unused licenses i have.

Thanks.

OK, then you will need to regain CLI access to then find out which users have PLM access.

HTH

java

Thanks Jaime, Just confirm does a independent PLM need the same username as ccmadmin? How to check from CLI which users have the privilege to access a independent PLM?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: