cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to associate Authorization level to an user?

rolhas1983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having some issues on how to work with authorization levels. I used the Forced Authorization Codes but i do not know how to associate them to a specific user in a scenario where only this user would be permited to make internacional calls for instance.

I already have it configured on the route pattern for internacional calls, now I can't associate it to this user?

What am I missing. Can someone please give me a light on how to solve this issue?

I am using CallManager 5 :)

Best Regards,

Ricardo Rolhas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

You do not associate to a user , it is per route. The only way within CCM is to set up a route pattern for the user and assign a unique Partition to the Route and only assign this parttion to a CSS which is inturn assigned only to this user- messy

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

You do not associate to a user , it is per route. The only way within CCM is to set up a route pattern for the user and assign a unique Partition to the Route and only assign this parttion to a CSS which is inturn assigned only to this user- messy

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I was associating the partition to the directory number of the users device... not associating the CSS to the device itself :)

Best Regards,

Ricardo Rolhas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: