Views
Helpful
Replies

how to change phonebook in cucm "IP Phone Services"

monasir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering how can i can change the current phonebook of the cucm? ( IP phone services.)
Where is the phonebook stored?
The customer wants to remove/ and add some new numbers so these will be visible in the corporate directory of the phones.

Also i need to know can i do this on day time, doesnt this harm the cucm voice  environment?
Do i need to restart some services?

any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Hi,

you can configured the directory information such as phone number, users in user management --> end user session. which will be displayed in phone corporate directory. if you do not have LDAP configuration, it will allows you to add / change / remove user information from user management page. 

you can also configure the LDAP to import the phone numbers and users from corporate directory (AD).

So if you list out the end user from user management in call manager administration will give you the complete list of users shown in your Cisco IP phone corporate directory.

Hope it helps you. .  

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The built-in corporate directory is provided as-is, you cannot do anything to it, it will simply populate from what you have under end users.

If it doesn't suffice, you'll need to create your own, or buy one from a 3rd party.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: