Views
Helpful
Replies

How to choose buttons on 8800 expansion for blf speed dials on cme 10.5

feisalb
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All

I have a cme 10.5 with 8851 and 8800 sip expansion module in fast track configuration.

I am trying to configure speed dial and blf speed dials. I have 3 lines configured on the 8851 so when I configure the speed dials they start on button 4 onwards. I want to avoid buttons 4 and 5 on the 8851 and start on the expansion module. Can this be achieved?

thanks

Feisal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kkoeper12
Level 3
Level 3

Make a new Phone Button Template and assign it to this phone. On the Phone Button Template assign anything except SD or BLF to lines 4 and 5, then starting on line 6 assign the SD or BLF feature.

To create a Phone Button Template go to Device/Device Settings/Phone Button Template.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

kkoeper12
Level 3
Level 3

Make a new Phone Button Template and assign it to this phone. On the Phone Button Template assign anything except SD or BLF to lines 4 and 5, then starting on line 6 assign the SD or BLF feature.

To create a Phone Button Template go to Device/Device Settings/Phone Button Template.

Thanks KKoeper 12.

I configured a voice template and button-layout 1-5 line

button 6-14 blf speed dial so the expansion module now list all the blf's I need.

Kind regards

Feisal

question was on CME and answer was on CUCM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: