Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Configure Cisco CP7926G wireless phone

jeedme
Level 1
Level 1

Dears

I have a cisco wireless phone CP7926G still not configured yet and wanna use it with our cucm. 

i don't know the procedures of wireless device.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jeedme
Level 1
Level 1

the issue is resolved finally

I entered the TFTP server manually and then it download latest image and registered on CUCM successfully 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is your settings for the voice SSID?

i'm using the existing IP phone SSID and other wireless phones registered but with this phone cannot

i even make the ssid open without authentication, it tooks an ip from dhcp and i registered the phone manually on cucm but it's not connecting with cucm 

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

You may find the following "Setting Up" Guide useful

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7925g_7925gEX_7926/8_0/english/administration/guide/7925ins.html

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

separate Service Set Identifier (SSID) for the IP phone. However, if there is an existing SSID configured to support voice capable Cisco Wireless LAN endpoints already, then that WLAN can be utilized instead.

The SSID to be used by the IP phone can be configured to only apply to a certain 802.11 radio type.

It is recommended to have the IP phone operate on the 5 GHz band since it has many channels available and not as many interferers as the 2.4 GHz band.

Ensure that the selected SSID is not utilized by any other wireless LANs as that could lead to failures when powering on or during roaming; especially if a different security type is utilized.

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

check the phone setting wirelessCapture49.JPG

jeedme
Level 1
Level 1

the issue is resolved finally

I entered the TFTP server manually and then it download latest image and registered on CUCM successfully 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: