cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure there phones to call each other automatically ( barge, cbarge or any ohter features) ?

MehmetKaya
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Basicly there are 3 phones when any one hang off ( up the headset) call will goes to other both phones automatically. When anyone answer the calls the ohter phones can answer by hang off and join the call automatically. There 3 phones just of call each other not any ohter call and not received ohter calls.

In Details;

I have 3 Cisco ip phones (emergency phones). ( numbered :100,101,102 and shared number 103 as second line for all theese phones.)

created hotline for these there phones. When headset goes up in any of them the call goes both phones and any of them can open the call first and start to talk.

* 100 phone hang-off the phone and  the  101 and 102 phones rings ( by hotline to 103).

* 101 answer the and start to call.  ( during this time 102 can see  103(shared line) is on call.

* 102 phone can press the 103 (shared number) and then press cBarge to join the calls.

My Questions;

- Even the 101 answer the call it is possible to continue calls 102 and when 102 hang off the headset he can join to call automatically. If not Is it possible 102 just press the phone button(103) to join the call instead press cbarge softkey).

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

To enable the third phone to join the existing call you will need to use either the standard conference procedure of pressing conf softkey and adding a participant or by using cbarge option. You can not have a phone join an ad-hoc call and convert it into a conference.

HTH

Manish

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

To enable the third phone to join the existing call you will need to use either the standard conference procedure of pressing conf softkey and adding a participant or by using cbarge option. You can not have a phone join an ad-hoc call and convert it into a conference.

HTH

Manish

Hi,

It is working with cbarge feature. But I want to learn that is it possible to keep third phone (ringing) even one of them answer the call?

Technically I think it seems not possible but I want to duble check. Thanks.

Hi,

Once the call has been answered it can not continue to ring on the other phone.

HTH

Manish