I need help/suggestion on the solution to how to deploy CUCM on cloud
So the solution that i am working on is
1. I have installed ESX5
2. Installed VSphere Server 5
3. Created a VM for CUCM single node using the Cisco standard OVA
4. Tried to clone the VM just created and used the custom vizard for cloning - gave (server name, new IP address, etc details while cloning)
5. The new VM got created, but the GUI did not load and the CLI also showed some java errors
6. Then i created a platformconfig.xml file using the Answer File Generator and ran the util import config (gave a different set of IP address and hostname, etc). This resolved the problem of the CLI and the GUI loaded, using CLI i was able to loginto the application, but when i use the same userid and password on the GUI (web interface) it gave me an error (Non Defined IMS Exception), Tried searching solution for this problem, i was told to do the IP change and Hostname via the CLI, so did the same again via the CLI but no effect
7. Last resolution i changed the IP address and host name of this cloned machine to the original VM from which it was cloned, but no success.
So I am stuck in this solution now.
I need suggestion is this approach correct as my intent is to do all the above via API calls, i need to use the VMware API to do VM provisioning, hence will be using the following
1. On user request i will clone the CUCM VM template
2. Change the IP address and Host Name
3. Use the AXL API to do provisioning
Please suggest if i am on the right solution else do help me how to cater to this problem
We have a user that needs access to finesse. Most users have a physical phone, but this user is just using a jabber client. I have added the IPCC extension to the user as well as assigned the user to the correct team in UCCX. But when th...
This article in specific refers to the VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA certificate. Many customers are concerned about their systems generating an alert similar to this:
local99 0 : 1: XXXXX: Feb 1 2020 14:00:00.105 UTC : %UC_CERT-0-CertExpired: ...
It is important to understand how to perform an AXL load test on CUCM due to large number of 3rd part Automation and customization that are happening recent years.
Automation and customization features in any Cisco product have significantly increased in ...
AXL API programming is gaining its importance day by day. The Administrative XML Web Service (AXL) is an XML/SOAP based API that enables remote management of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) using any programming languages such as Python.