cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to determine if I have ICD Enhanced package??

shayonasul
Level 1
Level 1

Can anybody suggest any pointers to determine if we have the ICD enhanced package or not? We have IPIVR 3.1(2), not quite sure if it's enhanced or not.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thats correct.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Its been a while i have worked with the old 3.x systems, but on the About page dont u see the package you have ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

Thanks for the quick response. But unfortunately the 'About' page doesn't say anything of that sort. I even tried the 'About' page on CRA Editor without any success.

Your best bet is to either look at the license files, or open the script editor to see if you have the DB steps, also under the rm subsystem see if you can do skill based routing, with standard version you wont see it.

Chris

Chris,

The DBstep is not available in Std and enhanced. So i think the best thing to check is skills based routing. But then did 3.x have skill based routing ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

Hello,

Login to the IPCC express server and go to icd programming.If you just see resource group then it will be standard.

Another way of finiding is open cisco desktop administor and click on workflow.If you just see enterprise option then it is standard version.In enhanced you have more options.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

R

Hi,

We are using IPIVR with IPCC Enterprise and hence not using/installed Cisco Desktop Admin. Where do I look for "ICD Programming"? I opened CRA Admin page and it's not under any of the menus.

Thanks,

Well I opened script editor and do see a 'Database' folder under which there are DB Get, DB Read, DB Write & DB Release steps. But under 'subsystems' have only the following > Jtapi, ICM, Database, Http, eMail and Cisco Media.

Opened .lic file in notepad, but it doesn't say there if it's standard/enhanced :(

Thanks,

Sulabh

Well, if you have IP-IVR no IPCC Express then I don't belive there are differnt versions of it.

Chris

In that case, I won't be able to find 'Set Priority' step under any of the folders in my CRA Editor, would this be correct? And since 'set priority' doesn't exist, I wouldn't be able to prioritize a call based on prompt selected.

Please let me know if both of my above assumptions are right?

Thanks,

Sulabh

Can someone please confirm/deny my last post??

Thanks,

Sulabh

Thats correct.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: