Views
Helpful
Replies

How to determine the srst license number

O.Zang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Expert,

Please, How can I determine the SRST license number ?

The gateways are alredy configured the a max-pool: 20.

so when i ty the command show license detail cme-srst I got the max-pool number.

I have been told that 2 have 20 srst licence and the 40 have 10 srst licence. Is there another way to find that please ?

Thanks in advance

Zanga

10 Replies 10

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
PID is usually FL-CME-SRST or FL-SRST

Hi Nipun Singh Raghav,

thanks for the reply.

So there is no way to verify that on the CLI ?

Can cisco license confirme the number of the srst licenses if i give them gateways SN ?

Regard,

Zanga

Hi,

If the SRST was ordered along with Cisco Gateways[ under same contract], then, you would be able to see the Part Codes along with Quantities on Cisco Service Contract site if contract is mapped to your CCOID . https://ccrc.cisco.com/ServiceContract/contract/

You need to enter Serial number of Router.

or you can reach out to Partner who has placed order for you to share these details.

You can try the command sh call-manager-fallback license and look for below output , if it helps

License Supported:
cme-srst: Registered, In Use. Handle: 0x29000005
Maximum User License: 110

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

Thanks for your help.

Can we run  sh call-manager-fallback license on SIP SRST gatsway ?

here is the ouput from my sip gateways:  

GW_VOICE#sh call-manager-fallback license
Call-manager fallback is not enabled

Regards,

Zanga

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Telephony-service and fallback cater to SCCP SRST. Voice register global relates to SIP CME or SRST. They both will fall under the same "cme-srst" feature set. Since these licenses are honor based, there is no real way to track the count since you never install these licenses. The count in the output relates to the configuration that you have in place.

Hi Nipun Singh Raghav,

I have configure the gateway as SIP SRST. 

with a max-pool=20 so do all 20 users will goes in srst mode if i have purchase a license for 10 ?

Regards

Zanga

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Technically you can taken the fact that your router platform allows it but you don't want to run more users than what you have paid for. This would be illegal and Cisco can potentially sue you since you are using a feature that you do not have the "Right to Use". So, if you have to run 20 users, pay and get the licenses for 10 more.

Hi Nipun Singh Raghav

Thank for your answer. 

Is it possible to migrate this licences from one another. Because I  my customer have pay 2 licences for 20 users and 10 licences for 10 users on CISCO 4321 gateway. The configuration is already done but the gateways with the srst licences are not on the right branche office.

Zanga 

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You should be able to contact your AM or SE to get this through the right channel.

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
From the "show license all" command you won't see the actual PID. The feature set if "cme-srst" which would be visible through "show version" as well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: