Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to disable ringing state on a second incoming call - UC560

Hello.

I have an attendant phone SPA508 with 2 sidecars SPA500. Multiple dual DNs (20) are configured in a busy hunt-down fashion (first DN busy, second call goes to second DN/button, third call to the third DN, a.s.o with huntstop channel for each DN). As the phone might get multiple simultaneously calls, I want to disable the phone entering into the ringing state once a call is present. In other words, once I have an active call (phone is in connected state) on the first DN let's say,  any new calls should be presented only as a flash on the other keys. There should not be any softkey change ( Answer, DND) on the display. In this way I can deal with the first call first, freeing up the connected DN and being able to pickup the second button/DN and so on. Disabling call waiting feature on all DNs would allow such functionality?

TIA

Cristian

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In my opinion to deal with multiple calls the best choice is configure B-ACD/AA for call queueing. All the other tecniques are confusing and difficult for the operator, and don't work really good.