cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to enable Source Call Routing in CCM/H.323 Gateway

ibrahimsiddiqui
Level 1
Level 1

I need to enable source call routing based on the extension number.

Consider I have two H.323 Gateways connected with CCM 4.1(3) with 2 PRI's Each.

I need that if IP Phone 1 calls to any outbound number call should be forwarded from H.323 GW 1 --> PRI-1

If IP Phone 1 --> CCM --> GW-1 --> PRI-1

If IP Phone 2 --> CCM --> GW-1 --> PRI-2

If IP Phone 3 --> CCM --> GW-2 --> PRI-1

If IP Phone 4 --> CCM --> GW-2 --> PRI-2

I need that CCM should decide the call routing on source extensions not on dialed numbers.

Can any one help.

4 Replies 4

shikamarunara
Level 4
Level 4

Well, I think to do something like this you're going to need duplicate route patterns and place them in different paritions (those route patterns would reference different route groups which contain the different gateways in their respective route lists), then set up different calling search spaces to be able to access those partitions only by phones that are set up in the appropriate calling search spaces. That would definitely get it working, but I hope you don't have to do that for too many phones :(

-Shikamaru

Thanks Shikamaru.

I know this option but I was looking some what of automated stuff in which I will not don't duplicate route patterns for different class of users.

I am looking for doing the same requirement with other option but thanks again for your answer.

Regards

ibrahimsiddiqui
Level 1
Level 1

Is anyone knows the solution?

Unfortunately you will need to use the previous suggestion since CCM can NOT route a call per calling number.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

//Jorge

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: