Views
Helpful
Replies

how to enable srst feature on H323 gateway

techguy
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have following commands on my h323 gateway. On CUCM, SRST is enabled and i have given my h323 gateway and SIP port is 5060.

call fallback active

call-manager-fallback

max-conferences 8 gain -6

transfer-system full-consult

ip source-address 10.1.209.1 port 2000

max-ephones 250

max-dn 500

dialplan-pattern 1 905 extension-length 11

cor incoming user1 default

I have following question, will this work for Cisco phones having SCCP protocol?

My sip phones are registered with follwoing commands

voice register global

mode cme

source-address 10.1.209.1 port 5060

max-dn 300

max-pool 165

authenticate register

19 Replies 19

Hello,

I am trying to search for it but as i told you , i think it is not possible to implement both SCCP and SIP into the SRST .

My guess is that you are trying to call when you go to the SRST right , it is working fine with the CUCM right ?

Amer

Hello,

I managed to call outside from SIP Phones while on srst but coudnt do from AutoAttendant. I created on translation pattern and mapped one of the DID number to that extension. Its working fine.

Thanks very much for your support.

Hello,

So it looks like that what i said is correct , you can't work on SRST with Both systems .

Amer

I have a situation that I have a Centralized CUCM and three Voice Gateway at three site. At site 1 I'm running Call Manager Express for SRST when call manager fail.

My question is how can my CME manages the PRI on other two location when CUCM fails. Is There any additional configuration to make at site 2 and site 3 to let the VG at those location know that the CME is going to control their PRIs.

How will that work when incoming local call at site 2 and site 3 comes in?

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can but make sure you have the right setup

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App