Views
Helpful
Replies

How to find Pickup Group members with Extension Mobility

Wayne_G
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Want to be able to find extensions within a Call Pickup Group. I have tried Bulk Admin -> Phones -> Generate Phone Reports, but this doesn't show EM users. The option to view dependencies within the Call Pickup Group page is no longer an option in CUCM 9.1. How else can you see the members of a Pickup Group?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Towards the top right:

If you don't get the option, go to System -> Enterprise Parameters -> CCMAdmin Parameters and enable dependency records.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Why don't you export the UDPs via BAT?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

Dependency Records still works for me on CUCM 9.1 to show the members of a pickup group.

You have to remember, that members of pickup groups are DNs and not devices. An Extension Mobility account is a device, so it won't show as being a member of a pickup group. Instead, the DN associated with the EM profile will show.

GTG

Where abouts on the page is the dependency records link? I don't seem to have it.

Hi Wayne.

You should select Pickup Group one by one and on the top right corner you will find a top down menu where you can select dependency records.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

that perfect answer , thanks. following is the quick summery.

log-in into CUCM > from the main screen use following flow

Call Routing  > Call Pickup Group > click on Find > a list will bee appear >  click any listed group > go to top left > Related Links > dependency record >  Record Count > group member will be appear ! 

Towards the top right:

If you don't get the option, go to System -> Enterprise Parameters -> CCMAdmin Parameters and enable dependency records.

GTG

Thank you guys.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: