Views
Helpful
Replies

How to forward incoming DID calls on UC520 to another PBX

ali.shariaty
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

We have a UC520 with a T1 connection and incoming DID calls. 
as long as a normal call handling everything works fine. I mean someone dials a DID from outside and an extension on the UC520 rings.
now they decide to move to an Asterisk PBX, So instead of terminating an incoming call on the UC520 and sending it to an extension, I want to forward the call to the Asterisk PBX.
any idea how can I accomplish that?

Thanks a lot for your help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

So you have already registered phone with extension 622. In that case you can do call-forward all on ephone-dn to some number lets say 123 and then in dialpeer configure destination pattern as 123. Regards, Aditya

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

michael o'nan
Level 4
Level 4

Create a SIP trunk between UC520 and Asterisk PBX and point the call for that number to the Asterisk PBX.

Should it be done under the dial-peer?

what I did :

dial-peer voice 202 voip
 description ** SIP Trunk to Asterisk **
 destination-pattern 7139491622
 rtp payload-type nse 104
 rtp payload-type nte 100
 voice-class codec 1
 voice-class sip dtmf-relay force rtp-nte
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:10.101.101.56
 session transport udp
 incoming called-number .
 dtmf-relay rtp-nte
!

** Before I send all the calls , I need to configure it for just one DID number. **

dial-peer seems correct for SIP trunk integration, make sure PBX is also using transport protocol as "UDP".

Rgds,

Aditya

In the dial-peer configuration, you can use wildcard's for destination pattern instead of a single DID number.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios/12_2/voice/configuration/guide/fvvfax_c/vvfpeers.html#wp1261213

Regards,

Aditya 

well the thing is when a call come in for 7139491622 trough my T1, the UC520 sends the call to the 622 extension by default. I want to change this behavior and send it to PBX. I am not sure if the diar-peer is the answer. :(

So you have already registered phone with extension 622. In that case you can do call-forward all on ephone-dn to some number lets say 123 and then in dialpeer configure destination pattern as 123. Regards, Aditya

Its working :D Thanks a lot

ali.shariaty
Level 1
Level 1

I am not sure if the dial-peer is the right way to do this.

Normally Destination-patterns deals with the digits that you "DIAL" not the calls that "Pass" es the UC520. Is that right?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: