Views
Helpful
Replies

how to forward internal call to multi phone numbers

tarek.shata
Level 1
Level 1

hi all

i would like to forward any internal call come to my ip phone (8845) to 3 mobile number after 10 sec with no answer.

appreciate your support

6 Replies 6

USE  SNR

Single profile with three remote destinations, as  your 3 mobile numbers. all three number will ring.

Response Signature

As @Nithin Eluvathingal said, Single Number Reach will do exactly what you are asking. Here is a link to a configuration example for that feature:

Single Number Reach Feature for Cisco Unified Call Manager 

Maren

i did all required setting , but i miss something 

pls check my screenshoot 

First thing SNR is not a call forwarding. Understand the concept of SNR by reading Guides.

Did you checked the gateway? Does the remote destination call reaching  your gateway ? Did you collected the debugs from gateway ?.

I assume that the call may be dropped by ISP dues to ANI. For a remote destination call calling information will be your Outside number and ISP may be rejecting this call. It could be the reason that you are not getting the call on your remote destinations configured.

Try below setting and see if it makes any change.

1. For gateway to send Last/First calling instead of Originator, Go to gateway then to Call Routing Information – Outbound Calls configuration section and select  last/First redirecting External for Calling Party Selection
  2. SystemService Parameterselect the publisherCisco CallManager (Active) and look for “Honor Gateway or Trunk Outbound Calling Party Selection for Mobile Connect Calls” – This parameter needs to be set to TRUE. By default this will be FALSE.

You can also refer the below blog.

https://defaultgateway.org/2021/08/11/change-ani-to-last-first-redirect-snr/

Response Signature

tarek.shata
Level 1
Level 1

how to complete forwarding processing ?

below url explain the processing without show the final process

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/200447-Single-Number-Reach-Feature-for-Cisco-Un.html

i need an internal call forward to 2 mobile phone after 10 second of ring 

@Tarek  If you are open to 3rd party solutions then your requirement can be fulfilled by a JTAPI based custom application.

For more details please write to info@parsec-tech.com