cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to FTP/SFTP CDR records to 3rd Party CDR Reporting Tool?

adil.nasser3
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am working on installing and setting up a third party call detail record reporting tool on a server which is supposed to be able to work with CUCM by receiving FTP/SFTP its raw CDR data in order to produce easy to view call detail reports.  I not sure where/how to configure in CUCM to send its CDR records via FTP/SFTP to another server.

Can someone tell me where and how I would configure this in Call manager 7.x/8.x?

Thanks in Advance,

Adil

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

joaniesylvain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Adil,

To push the CDRs to another server you want to go the Unified Serviceability on UCM.

From there you go to Tools then CDR Management and you will be able to add a Billing application server to push your CDRs to using either SFTP or FTP.

HTH

Jonathan S

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

joaniesylvain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Adil,

To push the CDRs to another server you want to go the Unified Serviceability on UCM.

From there you go to Tools then CDR Management and you will be able to add a Billing application server to push your CDRs to using either SFTP or FTP.

HTH

Jonathan S

Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: