Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Generate report for Phone directory and DID Report for the CUCM

Hi All Team

I want to know How to Generate report for Phone directory and DID Report for the CUCM ?

Thanks 

Ahmed

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

1. From CLI, enter the command 'show risdb query list phone file phones_list'. This will create a txt file with all phones in CUCM DB will their details (registeration status, ip add, dn, mac, active load, etc)

2. Use the command 'file get activelog platform/cli/phones_list.txt'. This will copy the file to your SFTP server

3. After copy rename the file from phones_list.txt to phones_list.csv.

4. You can open the file in excel and filter it as needed and search with different criteria.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ahmed,

If you are looking to get a report of entire dial plan then you can go to Call Routing > Route Plan Report > Click on top right "View in File" option and you will get the details.

Manish

No I am looking only for How Many Phone , Directory Number , Name , DID Registered with CUCM SO I can Make clean up for old phones

In that case the following would help

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/118307-probsol-cucm-00.html

Manish

Hi Ahmed,

Jaime is right from the CM perspective there is no DID. That is understood from the gateway perspective. But you can compile the info rather easily. Export all phone details from the BAT tool. Open in Excel then use this formula to combine the DN and external phone number mask. This assumes you have the mask in the format 212-555-XXXX or other digit length. HTH, I have been helped many times from the Cisco support community. Jaime included.

To create a DID list using the Cisco BAT tool use the Excel formula below. D = external phone number mask and C is the internal extension. The 7 represents the 7 digits to copy from the mask field and the 4 is for the internal numbers.

=REPLACE(D:D,7,4,C:C)

Hi,

1. From CLI, enter the command 'show risdb query list phone file phones_list'. This will create a txt file with all phones in CUCM DB will their details (registeration status, ip add, dn, mac, active load, etc)

2. Use the command 'file get activelog platform/cli/phones_list.txt'. This will copy the file to your SFTP server

3. After copy rename the file from phones_list.txt to phones_list.csv.

4. You can open the file in excel and filter it as needed and search with different criteria.

Hi Mohamed,

Can you give me the steps for copy the file to SFTP server from CLI.

Thanks

I already did. Please see step 2 in the previous post.

Please remember to rate useful posts 

Hi Mohammed,

I'm getting the following error when issuing the show command

Unsupported table: list
openMMF on PhoneTable failed.

It's just "show risdb query phone" the list keyword is not valid.

Also, this only pulls a list from the server you run it on, and to get a complete picture of the cluster you would need to run it on every node. Just be warned that the same devices can be reported by multiple nodes, with different status. E.g., You have a phone which was registered to cucm 1, failed to cucm 2, then failed back to cucm 1. Then, both cucm 1 & 2 will report this phone for you, but cucm 1 will show it as registered while cucm 2 will show it as unregistered.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You do realize that DID is a concept, and that CUCM will not tell you what DNs are a DID, and which aren't, right??

CUCM will simply know they're a DN, and that's it.

If they're a DID or not, you should have the information of the DIDs they have somewhere, to match against the CUCM reports.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: