cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get translation pattern in CDR

epasqualotto
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all, on my CCM 8.5 I use a lot of translation pattern to match external number (PSTN) with internal service/extensions.

There's a way to have this information (about the translation) in the CDR?

If I translate numberA and numberB to extension 555, I don't have any way now (from CDR/CAR) to know how many users call numberA or B

Thanks

Enrico.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

originalCalledPartyNumber

Text String

This field specifies the number to which the original call was  presented, prior to any call forwarding. If translation rules are  configured, this number reflects the called number after the  translations have been applied.

finalCalledPartyNumber

Text String

This field specifies the number to which the call finally gets  presented, until it is answered or rings out. If no forwarding occurs,  this number shows the same number as the originalCalledPartyNumber.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/8_5_1/cdrdef/cdrfdes.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

In the originalCalledPartyNumber they say:

"If translation rules are  configured, this number reflects the called number after the  translations have been applied. "

so isn't possible right?

PRABAHARAN C
Level 1
Level 1

I am also have the same issue. Does anyone have a solution for this issue? 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: