cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get unity connection the pre recorded system greeting?

MehmetKaya
Level 1
Level 1

I want to collect the pre re recorded system greeting.  Is there any way to get the pre recorded system greetings. I will collect and edit that wav.           

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You cannot get or change the built-in greetings, you would need to record and upload such greeting under the std greeting for your users/call handlers.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

it's possible to obtain wav files (greetings + voice messages), BUT you need to have a root account

Greetings wav files are located here

/var/opt/cisco/connection/lib/streams

Voice messages wav files are stored here:

/var/opt/cisco/connection/mail/unitymbxdb1

Vadym

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

MehmetKaya
Level 1
Level 1

I need the standart greeding promt( standart greeding wav file). I dont know how to collect the wav file. is there any way to collect this wav file.

My aim is that to collect the english and turkish standart wav as a one wav. caller will hear english greeting first than turkish greeting.

You cannot get or change the built-in greetings, you would need to record and upload such greeting under the std greeting for your users/call handlers.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

There would be any web sites or locations to get the stndart greeting. Thanks for your response Jaime. BUt ı guess there would be any place to get this. Maybe using winscp to get ı guess .

is there any cli command to obtain standart greeding wav. fro CLI on unity connection?

it's possible to obtain wav files (greetings + voice messages), BUT you need to have a root account

Greetings wav files are located here

/var/opt/cisco/connection/lib/streams

Voice messages wav files are stored here:

/var/opt/cisco/connection/mail/unitymbxdb1

Vadym

I ll open a case to cisco to obtain the related wav. hope ı will

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: