cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to i setup this auto attendant in cisco unity ?

anand.narine1
Level 1
Level 1

how do i setup an auto attendant in cisco unity server to provide a list of options to the caller eg.

press 1 to reach sales.  ( dials sales extension )

press 2 to reach marketing  ( dials marketing extension )

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

U want to setup call handlers, and with that you can have keypad options to go to different call handlers and so forth.

I will really recomend you to seeks for book on this matter, otherwise will be a little hard to explain with no experience in the field

Please Kudos/rate if this help!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

anand.narine1
Level 1
Level 1

if anyone can point me in the right direction as to what feature should be used in cisco unity

U want to setup call handlers, and with that you can have keypad options to go to different call handlers and so forth.

I will really recomend you to seeks for book on this matter, otherwise will be a little hard to explain with no experience in the field

There are already plenty of threads with step by step configs and pointers on CSC as I already told you in another thread, you just need to search.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: