cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to import CDR data from CUCM 9.1.2 to SQL Server 2008?

TAN VO
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

I've done to transfer CDR data to another server (billing server) by using sftp. Now I would like to know how to import these files to SQL Server 2008.

can anyone advise me?

Appreciate your help!

Regards,

Tan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That's up to you and the programming languages you want to use, you can use PHP for example, most programming languages have modules to interface with the DBs, you would need to

A) Build the DB schema with the fields you want

B) Write down the program and parse thru the info from the flat files to insert that into the DB

But all the above, is up to you, we don't have any guides as that has to be in-house development.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Tan

You don't import anything to the SQL server. You configure a sftp connection to the billing sender from the CDR  management page in cucm. The CDR data is then automatically exported to the billing server via sftp

Please rate all useful posts

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You would need to write down a program or script that turns the info in the flat files into something you can insert in SQL, as Deji says, all we provide, is the ability to send the flat files to an external server. The processing you do with those, or if you want to have them in a DB, is up to you.

HTH

java

Hi Jaime,

Yes, I've tried to follow the link http://www.experts-exchange.com/Networking/Telecommunications/IP_Telephony/A_1922-Cisco-Call-Manager-6-CDR-SQL-server.html" but got the errors.

Could you tell me what is program or script to do that so I can insert in SQL?

Appreciate your help!

Regards,

Tan

That's up to you and the programming languages you want to use, you can use PHP for example, most programming languages have modules to interface with the DBs, you would need to

A) Build the DB schema with the fields you want

B) Write down the program and parse thru the info from the flat files to insert that into the DB

But all the above, is up to you, we don't have any guides as that has to be in-house development.

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: