Views
Helpful
Replies

How to route outbound call to specific voice port

Nguyen KeThuc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

Now, I have Cisco IP phones, CUCM 8.5 and Cisco Voice GW 3945. My topo is following:

IP Phone ----SCCP----CUCM---H323---GW---FXOs---PSTN

So, I want IP Phone 1 is always routed outgoing on voice port 0/0/1 and IP Phone 2 is always routed outgoing on  voice port 0/0/2 and so on. Coud you recommend for me some solutions for this case?

Thanks

Thuc

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Easiest way is to configure a prefix for the calls on CUCM (RP,RL wherever you want) and then just match the dial-peer on the GW with that prefix. Obviously you need to do some work with CSS/partitions to make this work.

Since it's an exact match it will be removed but you'll bind those calls to a specific port.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Suresh.Giridhar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

See what caller id you get on the gateway by making a test call outbound and if you get phone A as 3001 and B as 3002 then try configuring dial-peer with incoming 3001 or 3002 and respective destination port.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Easiest way is to configure a prefix for the calls on CUCM (RP,RL wherever you want) and then just match the dial-peer on the GW with that prefix. Obviously you need to do some work with CSS/partitions to make this work.

Since it's an exact match it will be removed but you'll bind those calls to a specific port.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Thanks everyone. I will try them.

Thuc