cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to search for the oldest IP phones in the CUCM 8.6.2 ?

amine..dahel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm working on the CUCM 8.6.

I need to extract the 500 oldest IP phones in my CUCM, can you, guys, show me how to do that ?  

Thanks in advance, guys.

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Well if I got you correctly, you want to list the 500 oldest IP phones registered to the CUCM cluster as per their registration date. If this is correct, not sure what exactly your motto is and will you ever be able to get the true status since there is a huge possibility that phones during their life time had registered more than once and every time this will happen, the new date will go in the database. So to really get the oldest 500 IP Phones is next to impossible unless they have never been registered more than once which I really doubt in a long working environment but still you can do this:

Run the command show risdb query phone on every CM server in the cluster. After you got the list, look for RegStatusChg TimeStamp field and then use the below method using MS Excel to convert the time in a readable format:

1.Put the timestamp in cell a1.
2.In cell a2, enter =a1/86400+25569
3.To apply a new format to this cell, right-click and choose Format cells >
Numbers > Custom. In the Type field, enter m/d/yyyy h:mm

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Amine,

you can also try using RTMT tool

login to RTMT tool.

goto> Call-Manager>Device>Device Search>Open Device Search>Phone

Run the report with any status and pull the file you can search or use text editor and filter with timeStamp.

Let me know if this help

Br,

Nadeeem Ahmed

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: