Views
Helpful
Replies

How to setup one-touch blind transfer BLF Cisco 7841MPP/3PCC phone

cisco20202020
Level 1
Level 1

I have a cisco 7841 MPP 3PCC phone,

there is one BLF key set up. Currently, if you press that BLF DURING a call, it places the active call on hold and just sets up a new call with the BLF extension.

However, instead of placing the active call on hold, I want the BLF key when pressed to BLIND TRANSFER the active call TO the BLF extension (thus eliminating the need for pressing transfer, then entering the extension #, then call and transfer again).

How to set this in the configuration file? I am struggling to find the setting in WEB UI. I remember that on the older SPA525G2's the BLF would act as a blind transfer key by default when pressed during the call.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

SOLUTION:

I found the setting. It is under Voice>Att Console>BXfer On Speed Dial Enable: YES (by default this is set to NO)

Once you set it to yes, when you press a BLF with sd included in the Extended Function, you will be able to one-touch transfer.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Those are instructions on how to set up the BLF keys. I already have mine set up, and I have to change a setting somewhere so that the BLF button acts as one-touch transfer when pressed during a call. I know this is possible but I am having trouble finding that setting.

Here is the current 'Extension Function' I have set for the BLF key: fnc=blf+sd+cp;sub=blf@$PROXY;usr=EXTENSION@$PROXY

Under line key settings I have 'Share Call Appearance' set to private and 'Extension' as Disabled.

Note 'EXTENSION' = the extension number who is to be monitored.

How to make BLF act as one-touch transfer when pressed during a call?

SOLUTION:

I found the setting. It is under Voice>Att Console>BXfer On Speed Dial Enable: YES (by default this is set to NO)

Once you set it to yes, when you press a BLF with sd included in the Extended Function, you will be able to one-touch transfer.