cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to show logged-in Line Group Members in a Hunt Pilot (CUCM V7.1.3)

robert.werner
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured a Hunt Pilot with a Hunt List which points to a Line Group with some DNs as Line Group Members. Additionally i gave the affected Users the option to log-in or log-out from the Hunt Pilot by configuring the "Hunt Group Logout" Button in the corresponding Phone Button Template.

Is there a way to find out who is logged-in or logged-out from the Hunt Pilot?

26 Replies 26

Thanks for the reply ,i will have to check if the number is shared although i doubt it ,as the numbers are provisioned to the CUCM via a frontend portal that provisions all devices the same and the norm is to put a "*" in front of the device directory number. It is CUCM 10.5.

Also i did not alter the SQL query ,i just didn`t copy all output here

I realize that this is a really old post, but I have a new wrinkle to this question.  

Now that we have removed all physical phones and extension mobility profiles and replaced with with Webex (client services framework), how can I get this same information?  I have a query I was given, but it shows me all three webex clients (CFS, TCT, BOT, we built all three for every user) without telling me which is which.  Is there a way to get that information added to the attached query?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

SQL Query:

--------------

run sql select lg.name as LineGroup, n.dnorpattern, dhd.hlog from linegroup as lg inner join linegroupnumplanmap as lgmap on lgmap.fklinegroup=lg.pkid inner join numplan as n on lgmap.fknumplan = n.pkid inner join devicenumplanmap as dmap on dmap.fknumplan=n.pkid inner join device as d on dmap.fkdevice=d.pkid inner join devicehlogdynamic as dhd on dhd.fkdevice=d.pkid order by lg.name

Results it provides:
linegroup dnorpattern hlog
========================================= =========== ====
01. HSB 5th Floor Central CA Line Group 3309 t
01. HSB 5th Floor Central CA Line Group 3309 t
01. HSB 5th Floor Central CA Line Group 3309 f
01. HSB 5th Floor Central CA Line Group 3717 f
01. HSB 5th Floor Central CA Line Group 3717 t
01. HSB 5th Floor Central CA Line Group 3717 t
01. HSB 5th Floor Central CA Line Group 3680 f
01. HSB 5th Floor Central CA Line Group 3079 t
01. HSB 5th Floor Central CA Line Group 3079 f
01. HSB 5th Floor Central CA Line Group 3079 t

WOW.  When I see a post like this, I think it deserves solid ratings.

+5 to Bill for always going above and beyond.

If you have not done so, please rate helpful posts!

Great post!

Thanks!!

Jan

Great info mate. Thanks fo sharing this.

Years later and this post is still really helpful and informative.

Hi,

very good post really, and thank you so much for the response from you.

I have ran this command and the output was different than the actual status on the callmanager it self

I have this output sample :

Direct_Fatwa_LG 2057 f
Direct_Fatwa_LG 2057 f
Direct_Fatwa_LG 2134 f
Direct_Fatwa_LG 2134 t
Direct_Fatwa_LG 2094 f   

if poosible what is the Device name field to add in this querry to distinquish between the DNs and devices that are sharing this DN and Drvice registration status because I care only about the registered devices and hunting status at the time of the querry run?

TIA

Bories O
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 
when I try to log into Hunt Group on my phone I can see on CUCM Phone Configuration this in the pane Device Information

BoriesO_0-1700216509158.png

When I log out of the Hunt Group I can see that in the same pane as before

BoriesO_1-1700216634741.png

It's the real statut oh my phone and position in Hunt Group
Can this help ?

Hi,

Correct when you log out your phone from softkey, on the CUCM you can see the phone config woth that option unselected.

HTH 

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Not really as the OP wanted to see who is logged into a Hunt Group. For sure you can check this on each and every member of the group, but that’s not IMO what the OP asked about. From what I can tell others has given the answer on this many years ago.

Response Signature

Hi @Roger Kallberg 

Sorry but my statement "correct" was related to the fact that you can verify if One user is logged in an hunt group. But I forgot to mention that this doesn't allow the admin to see all users not logged in into Hunt groups.

What allows you, instead, to verify all logged members in a Pilot, HList and consequent Line Group is a query that you can run on CUCM cli:

run sql select lg.name as LineGroup,n.dnorpattern as DN,d.name as Device,dhd.hlog as LoggedIn from linegroup as lg inner join linegroupnumplanmap as lgmap on lgmap.fklinegroup=lg.pkid inner join numplan as n on lgmap.fknumplan = n.pkid inner join devicenumplanmap as dmap on dmap.fknumplan = n.pkid inner join device as d on dmap.fkdevice=d.pkid inner join devicehlogdynamic as dhd on dhd.fkdevice=d.pkid order by lg.name

The result would be as follow (t or f stands for True or False that means Logged In or Logged Out):

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 17.57.37 1.png

Sorry for Italian names ...

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: