Helpful
Replies

How to trace a route pattern?

yuexp0929
Level 1
Level 1

Hello 

I describe my problem.

1001 and 1002 are the same site.  They can call each other.  1002 is set call forward all to his mobile phone, the CSS of Call Forward All is the same as 1002's CSS. 

When 1001 diale to 1002 , the call is forward to 1002's mobile phone.  Which route pattern is matched?  It is the same as like 1002 dial  to mobile phone directly ? How to trace the call with RTMT ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yuexp0929
Level 1
Level 1
Hello All,
Thanks for your answer. I describe the issue I meet.
1002 can make a call to his mobile phone. 1002 set up Call Forward All to the mobile phone. When 1001 make a call to 1002, the call is forward to the mobile phone. 1001 heard voice messager " There is a limite." PSTN diconnected the call.
I fixed it today. I changed the field of "calling party IE number type unknown" from "Cisco CallManager" to "Subscriber".
Thanks for your help again.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Use DNA, Dialed Number Analyser. It’s a web page that exists in CUCM and two services that need to run on the node where you access the web page.

If the call forward CSS is the same as either device or line CSS then yes it would be the same as if you make the call to the mobile number from that device.

Response Signature

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

While using your CUCM Administrator credentials, please login on https://CUCMIPADDRESS/dna then on the drop-down menu click on Analysis->Analyzer and fill-in the corresponding fields to "simulate" the call and identify the Route-Pattern

I hope this helps,

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

yuexp0929
Level 1
Level 1
Hello All,
Thanks for your answer. I describe the issue I meet.
1002 can make a call to his mobile phone. 1002 set up Call Forward All to the mobile phone. When 1001 make a call to 1002, the call is forward to the mobile phone. 1001 heard voice messager " There is a limite." PSTN diconnected the call.
I fixed it today. I changed the field of "calling party IE number type unknown" from "Cisco CallManager" to "Subscriber".
Thanks for your help again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: