Views
Helpful
Replies

How to trace call flow when phone is with sip and CUCM and VG is with h.323

virendra_pthk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I have location where SIP is protocol used between IP phone and CUCM, H.323 signalling configured between CUCM and Cisco Voice gateway.

When i did CUCM trace and went to RTMT > Voice/Video > Session Trace Log View> Real Time data, when i run this then i display  Incoming,Outgoing and DN to DN between IP phone to CUCM, it is not displaying Voice gatewat, then i though H.323 is configured between CUCM to Voice Gateway.

My query is that How should i trace call flow in scenario.

The prompt response would be highly appreciated. 

Best Regards

Virendra P

Regards
Virendra P
2 Replies 2

virendra_pthk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I have location where SIP is protocol used between IP phone and CUCM, H.323 signalling configured between CUCM and Cisco Voice gateway.

When i did CUCM trace and went to RTMT > Voice/Video > Session Trace Log View> Real Time data,
when i run this then it is only displaying Incoming,Outgoing and DN to DN between IP phone to CUCM,
it is not displaying Voice gateway , then i though H.323 is configured between CUCM to Voice Gateway.

Regards
Virendra P

1) You have to use translatorX tool to parse the data and trace the calls.
Below post will be helpful

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/trace-reading-with-translatorx/ta-p/3165178.

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: