cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to use Cisco Agent Desktop and CAD with UCCX 9.0.1 ?

Rohit Khajuria
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

Can anyone please guide me how to use these applications ?

I have configures three users and all are working fine when i am using them with IP Phones, but dont know how to import users for CAD and CDA

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi.
In thi case the Desktop Admin administration guide is the place where you can find your answer.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_0/user/guide/cda90ccxug.pdf

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

I believe you need enhanced license type to use cad still in 9.x. Standard lets you use the phone agent.

I have the Premium License with me.

Hi Rohit.
Ensure that axl user has been defined both on CUCM and UCCX.
Associate the ip phone to the user through user configuration page on CUCM and select the UCCX extension on the same page.
That will define the user as resource on UCCX.
Don't forget to associate the same ip phone to the previously defined RMCM user that you can find under application users on CUCM

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Hi Carlo

I have done everything, and i have no issues with rmcm/axl/jtapi services. everything is doing fine. Infact i am able to get the calls on my IP phones. I just wanted to know how to use Cisco Agent Desktop Application and Cisco desktop Administrator Application. How to make them work with the same configuration ? I am unable to use these applications actually. I just wanted to know how to make use of these applications, like if i want to add a phone book on Cisco Desktop Administrator, how could i do that ?

Please provide ma a video link or any other link for the same if you have. It will be a great help.

Hi.
In thi case the Desktop Admin administration guide is the place where you can find your answer.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_0/user/guide/cda90ccxug.pdf

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Thanks for your help, carlo.

But do you have any video link for the same too ?  I will go with the link bdw for sure.... Thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: