Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Group Issue

MisterM84
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to set up a Hunt Group which hunts, top down, to four different extensions (A,B,C,D).

This is working as expected apart from one particular extenstion...C. When start or middle of the Line Group this extension gets skipped over completely even though the user is logged into their phone and direct calls to that extension get through fine. When C gets put to the end of the Hunt Group the call gets terminated rather than the extension ringing with a "Line Busy" message.

I have checked the Directory Number and Extension Mobility Profile settings of extension C against those that do work (A,B,D) and I believe everything is set the same...I can see no obvious reasons why C will not ring. I have also checked with the user that no DND/call forwards are set up. I have also created an entirely new Directory Number and associated it with user C's EM-Profile...the same thing happens.

Am I potentially missing something here? For the life of me cannot see why this is happening.

Thanks,

-David

6 Replies 6

Hi David.

If you select Broadcast as hunting algorithm, does the phone ring?

Let me know

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

The phone does not ring on broadcast either.

Thanks

Hi David.

If you create a Line Group with that user's extension only and create an Hunt List than an Hunt pilot, are you able to make that phone ring?

In you associate the same extension to a phisical phone, does it ring when in the Line group in subject?

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

If I do this I get Line Busy when trying to call the Hunt Pilot with just the troublesome extension in it.

Hi David,

Please check if there is any overlapping pattern/ shared line configured for the extension (C in this case) in the route plan report.

Also, try to increase the Busy trigger settings for the extension and share the result.

HTH,

Jagpreet Singh Barmi

mahmoodmkl
Level 7
Level 7

Hi
I suggest to check the css and check the line settings how many calls are allowed
Thanks

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: