cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Group Voicemail Box number MWI on 2nd line.

mskap1304
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All - 

We have a CTI Route Point (1111) pointed towards UC and there we created a Call handler. When the caller opts for any option, that will transfer the call to number 2222 which we created as Hunt Pilot number in CUCM. When the agents under the Hunt Group are busy, logged-out or not answering, We configured it to go to Voicemail Pilot number (3333) and there in UC we created a voicemail box with extension 2222 (which is the Hunt Pilot Number).

Now when I tried to add the voicemail box extension 2222 as 2nd line of the Agents phones to see the MWI when callers leave Voicemail, i'm not able to add. Throwing error 'Add failed. Cannot insert or update pattern. A Hunt Pilot exists with the same pattern and partition.'

Could someone help? I want MWI notification in 2nd line.

Thanks. :)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks, Greg.

I tried your procedure. But the call didn't go to Voicemail Box which I created. Rather it went to Voicemail General Greetings.

I found the solution and fixed it.

When someone calls 1111, Call will hit the CUCM.

We have a CTI Route Point (1111) pointed towards UC and there we created a Call handler.

When the caller opts for any option, that will transfer the call to number 2222 which we created as Hunt Pilot number in CUCM and called-party transform mask we gave as 4444 under that Hunt Pilot Confiugration.

When the agents under the Hunt Group are busy, logged-out or not answering, the 2222 number will transform as 4444 it to go to Voicemail Pilot number (3333) and there in UC we created a voicemail box with extension 4444.

I created a new Directory number 4444 in CUCM and assigned that as 2nd line on agents phones.

Now instead of MWI, they're getting an envelope blinking on their phone near 2nd line.

Thanks,

- MSK.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

It can’t be the hunt pilot number on the second line.

what you could do is give the second line another number and add that number as a secondary or alt extension in unity and also give that same number as a secondary mwi.

you could change the line text label so it shows as 2222 if you want.

Thanks, Greg.

I tried your procedure. But the call didn't go to Voicemail Box which I created. Rather it went to Voicemail General Greetings.

I found the solution and fixed it.

When someone calls 1111, Call will hit the CUCM.

We have a CTI Route Point (1111) pointed towards UC and there we created a Call handler.

When the caller opts for any option, that will transfer the call to number 2222 which we created as Hunt Pilot number in CUCM and called-party transform mask we gave as 4444 under that Hunt Pilot Confiugration.

When the agents under the Hunt Group are busy, logged-out or not answering, the 2222 number will transform as 4444 it to go to Voicemail Pilot number (3333) and there in UC we created a voicemail box with extension 4444.

I created a new Directory number 4444 in CUCM and assigned that as 2nd line on agents phones.

Now instead of MWI, they're getting an envelope blinking on their phone near 2nd line.

Thanks,

- MSK.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: