Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Groups and Mobilily Connect/Single number reach

joelcollazo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

We're a small firm with 100 employees and the office hours are from 7 am - 9 pm EST. We have an auto attendant in unity (call handler) and depending which input they press hits a hunt group... after 9 pm no one is in the office so when someone dials the main number it will hit the 9 pm-7 am hunt group, and the users on that 9 pm - 7 am hunt group (broadcast method-10 phones in total) have single number reach enabled. The only problem there if it hits the users mobile cell phone it will stop hunting and not good. What's a good solution? I already told them they may need to disable their voicemail. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

PS-I looked at Cisco Contact center and it didn't make sense for our company (financially and technically). 

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can start by adjusting your SNR timers so you don't end up in the mobile's VM, if anything, they'll end up in your company VM system.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jamie! 

Thank you for responding so quickly! They (management) don't want it going to voicemail and it should be a last resort if possible. :/, it's frowned upon.  Any other ideas? 

PS-the Broadcast RNA is set to 25 seconds

Since this is a year old, you've probably already gone with a solution but I thought I'd chime in on this anyways.  Jamie has the correct answer to resolve the calls going to the cell phone voicemail...  You should then be able to modify the voice mailbox or system call handler associated with this extension so that during the closed time (create a schedule for this if need be) it loops the call back to the hunt group again.   You could also play a greeting that gives them an option to ring the hunt group again or leave a voicemail if they are okay waiting until the next business day.