Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt groups Login

p.willemsen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

Can we from IP phone, login(Hunt Log) to different huntgroups.

We see now only one huntgroup what we can login.

Directory number is configured in two huntgroups.

7 Replies 7

Kaloyan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The documentation states:

• The HLog softkey allows a phone user to log a phone out of all line groups to which the phone directory numbers belong.

Refer to https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/10_5_2/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_C3A84B33_00_cucm-feature-configuration-guide_1052/CUCM_BK_C3A84B33_00_cucm-feature-configuration-guide_chapter_0100000.html

Hello,

This means you login/out in all the huntgroups and not separate. Example you are in Huntgroup A and Huntgroup B configured, when you are login with your . Then you are directly in Huntgroup A and B, I was hoping you can do it separate from Huntgroup A or B.

I tested with Extension mobility and without. Must find another solution.

Nathan Gageby
Level 4
Level 4

You may want to investigate extension mobility with some generic logins to accomplish this.  

Hello,

Extension Mobility same result.

Hi,

A solution could be extension mobility with different profiles and different DN for each HG you want to login to maintaining your Main DN on all profiles.

Eg.

For HG1 you can login on profile 1 which has 

DN1= Your main DN

DN2= a DN member of HG1

... and so forth 

Please let me know if it could fit your needs.

BR

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Carlo,

With different DN's in separate Huntgroups that is working. I was looking with one DN in different Huntgroups.

Br

Piet

Hi Piet,
Happy new year.
Unfortunately, users cannot select the HG to login to.
If the the user wants to maintain his own DN, the way is to configure as many device profiles (with the same primary DN and a second DN) as the number of hunt groups the user needs to log in.

HTH

BR

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"