cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot Call Queuing UCCM 11.0

Neville Price
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone successfully got the Hunt Pilot Call Queuing working within UCCM Version 11.0, I have followed the instructions to the letter, but cannot get my Greeting to play.  I can get all of the standard greetings to play without any trouble at all, but when i choose my greeting you get silence then the call gets routed to the hunt group. I have attached a few screen shots.

6 Replies 6

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you upload the greeting to all servers in the cluster? The greeting is not propagated automatically. If so, try restarting TFTP and IPVMS services.

Brandon

Hi

I uploaded to all servers in the cluster and restarted TFTP services on all,I didnt restart IPVMS services, what impact will this have on users?

Nev

Did you test this with IP phones only? Meaning you dial the HP from an IP phone? Because there is an issue with using gateways

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/210537-Native-Call-Queueing-Enhancement-in-CUCM.html

JH

Hi

I tested IP Phones only Wired and Wireless

nev

Then make sure you have upload the announcement prompts on all servers. Actually, do the same procedure on all servers, although it might seem the all is correctly configured. And if you use MRGL, make sure they are assigned correct

JH

Aadhil Salim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

called party MRGL must contain the calling party Music resource 

- aadhil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: