Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot CFNA,CFB not working for external callers

vinayjaiswal
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I am using CUCM version 6.x with unity connection, I have created a Hunt pilot 6075 and have added few members to it. If i dial internally 6075 and no one answers it gets transferred to another user's voicemail box, but if the call comes from PSTN, the pstn user dials 40687075 to reach the huntpilot and if no one answers the call it disconnects with beep sound.

Any insight in to this problem will be helpful.

Thanks,

Vinay

7 Replies 7

Hello,

Just a small question , did you configure the CSS beside the CFNA and CFB on the CUCM ??

Amer

Hi Amer,

Yes, it is configured,it works fine if i dial the hunt pilot internally, it does not work only when the call comes from the PSTN.

Thanks,

Vinay

Hello,

two more questions : does the gateway has a CSS for inbound calls that have access to all the numbers ?

Did you do a debug on the gateway to check where the call is going ?

Amer

can you please confirm if both voice mail ports and voice gateway are in the same or diffrnet region and what type of codec being used from the GW to the VM ports in CUCM

yes,both are in same device pool and from the gateway inbound css i can reach both the internal numbers as well as the voicemail.

how you setup your hunt group to forward the call to VM if no answer ?

on the hunt pilot call forward no answer box i have given the internal extension number and in the CSS i have given the CSS which can call the intenal extension. If i dial the hunt pilot internally CFNA works fine but if I dial from the PSTN it does not work. On the gateway disconnect message i get the 0x8293, User alerting, no answer.