Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot / exclude SNR

andri
Level 5
Level 5

Hi

Here is my scenario, and I was hoping someone could give me some input.

Sales team, want to have their direct numbers with SNR

Sales team has Jabber and uses Hunt Pilot for their main number, they don't want their mobiles to ring when the hunt pilot is called.

Is this possible in any way ?

Regards

Andri

4 Replies 4

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If your sales team don't have DID numbers then this is not possible, otherwise its possible.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Aditya Gupta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your users will receive calls on the SNR when your device is logged into the hunt group.

CUCM 9.1 onwards, you have this feature/enhancement wherein if the device is logged out of hunt group, the associated RDP will also get logged out.

NextGen mobile clients with QoE

If a device that shares the same user identification and is associated with a Hunt Group, signs out of the Hunt Group, then SNR calls are not sent out to the associated mobile device.

Cisco Unified Communications Manager 9.0 extends the Log Out of Hunt Groups capability onto your mobile device. This allows it to function in the same way as your desk phone. When you use the Hlog softkey via your mobile client to Log Out of the Hunt Group, you no longer receive calls placed to the Hunt Pilot.

Regards

Aditya

Yeah, but it's not the functionality we want - just wanted to ask around if someone had a workaround.

Our solution was to add another line to the handphone devices, but since Jabber only has 1 line, soft phone users are not in the group.

So +1 for dual line in Jabber support or that we can check in the hunt group config that SNR should be disabled if members are using SNR.

Regards

Andri

Your users will receive calls on the SNR when your device is logged into the hunt group.

Aditya, are you saying that if an extension/dn has SNR configured and also part of a line group.. When the Hunt Pilot is called, the SNR "WILL" ring as well?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: