Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot forwarding to another extensions voicemail

I have a requirement from a customer who wants to call forward on no answer/busy from a hunt pilot to an extension and if not answered to hear the voicemail message for that extension. Currently dialing the hunt pilot you hear the generic cisco voice message when the extension forwards to voicemail. I have tried using the alternate ext without success.

18 Replies 18

You are welcome Lady! and thanks for the nice rating..

Please rate useful posts

"For the love of God is broader than the measure of man's mind And the heart of the Eternal is most wonderfully kind"

Please rate all useful posts

LOL, im a dude but a pretty one at that!

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Tracy,

Long time my friend, hope life is treating you well

I've added my +5 for both you and Deji as you've both added more to this

good thread than my meager addition.

Deji, your point about "first redirecting" is most appropriate buddy, the "use personal preference"

is more widely used if you want to route calls that come via a call forward from a user DN to

the Hunt group and are not answered (for any reason) to an alternate number rather than VM.

Cheers!

Rob

"Show a little faith, there's magic in the night" - Springsteen

Thanks Rob, your input is always valuable and spot on. Life is good and I hope the same for you!

Tracy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: