Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot Real-time Monitoring

alexgrinberg
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am looking for the configuration guide for Hunt Pilot Real- Time Monitoring.

Call Manager rls 9.

Thank you

7 Replies 7

Hi,

no specific configuration is required for monitoring.You can monitor the Hunt Pilot via Real Time Monitoring Tool via Performance >expand server name > Cisco Hunt Lists.

Real-time Monitoring

A number of new serviceability counters have been added to a folder called "Cisco Hunt Pilots" to monitor queuing. These counters, based on the Hunt Pilot DN, include:

• HuntPilot/QCallsAbandoned - the number of calls (since the last system reboot) which were queued, but disconnected, prior to being answered by a hunt member or redirected normally
  • HuntPilot/CallsInQueue - the number of calls currently in queue
  • HuntPilot/QCallsRingNoAnswer - the number of calls (since the last system reboot) which were not answered after being routed to a line group member
  • HuntPilot/QLongestCallWaiting - the time, in seconds, of the call that currently has the longest wait time in queue
  • HuntPilot/MaxQDepthExceeded - the number of occurrences (since the last system reboot) when a call was routed to an alternate destination after the maximum number of callers allowed in queue was reached
  • HuntPilot/MaxQWaitTimerExceeded - the number of occurrences (since the last system reboot) when a call was routed to an alternate destination after the maximum wait time in queue was reached
  • HuntPilot/LineGroupMembersAvailable - the number of idle (on-hook) line group members (DNs) currently eligible to receive calls from the queuing-enabled hunt pilot

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_0_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_CEF0C471_00_cucm-features-services-guide-90/CUCM_BK_CEF0C471_00_cucm-features-and-services-guide_chapter_0111.html#CUCM_RF_P58126FA_00

what about agents? can agent see how many waiting calls in queue?

No, agents would not be able to see the waiting calls in queue. unless they are in 'Cisco Agent desktop'.

-Venkatesh

Thank you

Hi Venperum,

I found the solution for the agents. On the phone button template I added the button called Queue Status. By pressing this button agents can see the queue statistic on the phone display.

Alex

I have this setup as well. Queue status keys were working on 8851's until (I believe) IP Communicators where deployed with same hunt/line group ext's. I read that feature keys should be set on softkeys in PLK's, for CIPC, but there isn't the option to add Queue Status key in a softkey template. IP Communicator's are set up with SCCP and are used for Telecomuting... 

...and I do not see certain Hunt Pilot instance on RTMT>performance>CUCM>Hunt Pilots, but I do see others?

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Alex,

This is new serviceability counters/feature have been added where you can monitor HP from Real Time Monitoring tool. this get fetch based on configured HP configuration done on CUCM and will be propagated while using this tool. below is the snapshot from my lab.

Here is the link where you can what all you can monitor using the RTMT.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_0_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_CEF0C471_00_cucm-features-services-guide-90/CUCM_BK_CEF0C471_00_cucm-features-and-services-guide_chapter_0111.html

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.