cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot Routing Issues

Josh K.
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Hunt Pilot (DN 473) set to queue calls. When Max Time in Queue is met, I have it set to route to DN 474 on XX_CSS. When No Members are Logged In or Answer, it have it set to route to DN 475 on XX_CSS. Both of these DN's are set to forward to Call Handlers in Unity.

My issue is, when either of these situations occur, it does not forward to the DN's as noted, it forwards to the DN of the HP, which I have had to set up as a Call Handler(CH) in Unity.

This is alright for the Max Wait Time met option as I just have that Call Handler play a message and loop back in the the HP. But for the No Members Logged In, I wish for it to reach a different Call Handler and play a different message and force the caller to leave a message.

Any thoughts on why this might not be working?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Can you test it with the below setting enabled in CUC ?

under System Settings -> Advanced -> Conversations

"Use Last (Rather than First) Redirecting Number for Routing Incoming Call"

Regards,

Gagarin

Regards, Gagarin Please rate all helpful posts.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Gagarin Sathiyanarayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Are you using Unity Connection as the VM component ? Is it SCCP or SIP integration ?

If SIP, then on the trunk settings you might have to enable "Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound"

Check this check box to include the Redirecting Number in the outgoing INVITE message from the Cisco Unified Communications Manager to indicate the original called party number and the redirecting reason of the call when the call is forwarded.

Uncheck the check box to exclude the first Redirecting Number and the redirecting reason from the outgoing INVITE message.

You use Redirecting Number for voice-messaging integration only. If your configured voice-messaging system supports Redirecting Number, you should check the check box.

The default value for Redirecting Number IE Delivery - Outbound specifies check box does not get checked.

Regards,

Gagarin

Unity Connection is the VM component, but we are using SCCP, not SIP.

Thanks, JK

Can you test it with the below setting enabled in CUC ?

under System Settings -> Advanced -> Conversations

"Use Last (Rather than First) Redirecting Number for Routing Incoming Call"

Regards,

Gagarin

Oh Snap! That works!

Thanks a lot Gagarin!

JK

Blaine K
Level 1
Level 1

Gagarin,

I had a similar issue that I finally posted here for assistance with and this discussion popped up.  Your answer to Josh fixed my problem as well!! 

Thank you so much!

Blaine

PS - Here's the link to my issue in case anyone else has something similar:  https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12687921/trying-route-calls-broadcast-hunt-group-then-auto-attendant-call-handler

Blaine,

Glad it helped :)

Regards,

Gagarin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: