Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot to Voicemail not working

gerardobrien
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody!

I have configured a new hunt pilot on our telephone system here.. CCUM 6.5

I have all calls ringing ok however i when the call is not answered i would like the call to be transfered to an extension's voicemail.

I have added the Forward Hunt No Answer in the Hunt Pilot settings but it keeps going to a message that says... "from a touch tone telephone, enter an extension.. bla bla bla"

See below the Hunt Pilot Settings

cityeast.png

Anyone come across this or have any ideas?

Thanks

40 Replies 40

sure..

add me also aryan23_19841

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma

i unable to find u..

please add me..

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma

send you request

add me..

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma

i am onskype..

please come online..and add me..

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma

thanks for your help..

issue fixed after adding codec..under voip dial-peer..

thanks

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma

after adding codec g711alaw under voip dial-peer of h323 gateway..it is working fine..

now i can reach to cuc vm from pstn callers..

thanks for your all support..

specially Abdul and vikas..

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma

In CUC, it's available under port group -> edit -> codec advertising. See to it G.711u is selected.

Also double verify in CUCM, device pool of gateway and voice mail port has region settings with inter/intra region (depends on both gateway and voice mail port has same or different region) relation set to G711u.

yes it is g711ulaw..

gateway is h323...where need to add region here?

i am using same region for all..

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma

I have three analog lines:

44885050-333

44882522-222

44862522-110

these are three hunt pilot that rings group on phone when call hit these help nt pilot.

now as i assigned vm pilot to hunt pilot for busy no answer with 20 sec timeout. It is not reaching to vm as i have created three vm user in cuc and assigned these hint pilot no as alernative extension on cuc users.

i think it might by incoming caller number that is creating issue.

anyone knows hows to fix it?

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma

Hi Sharma,

Please answer me this question? Do you have a proper DDI number from your service provider? If yes, is your call coming all the way to your local gateway? please use "debug isdn q931"? is your call going to CUCM Hunt Pilot? I see you used 222 for hunt pilot, what is the full DDI number which you got it from the service provider? Have you striped some of your number on the gateway?

gengads28 

hello,

i have three fxo lines..

that coming to cucm and from cucm translating to three hunt pilot number..

44885050-333

44882522-222

44862522-110

!

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: