cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I can call from Branch through Gatekeeper to CUCM. But cannot call from CUCM through Gatekeeper to any Branche.

Bahlul Guliyev
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I can Call from any Branch office to CUCM through Gatekeeper. But I cannot call from CUCM through Gatekeeper to any Branch.

My CUCM version is 9.1.2

Regards

Bahlul

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sreekanth Narayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you see anything shw up on the debugs on the branch router?

Check debug h225 asn1 to see if there is a setup coming from the CUCM. If not, that means the CUCM is not receiving the IP address of the branch gateway from the GK. This could mean a config issue on the GK with respect to the branch gateways, or on the UCM.

Take debug gatekeeper main 10 from the gatekeeper. These debugs will show what's happening on the GK while processing the incoming ARQ from CUCM.

Also please upload the config of the GK, branch gateway here.

Hantale

Sree

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Sreekanth Narayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you see anything shw up on the debugs on the branch router?

Check debug h225 asn1 to see if there is a setup coming from the CUCM. If not, that means the CUCM is not receiving the IP address of the branch gateway from the GK. This could mean a config issue on the GK with respect to the branch gateways, or on the UCM.

Take debug gatekeeper main 10 from the gatekeeper. These debugs will show what's happening on the GK while processing the incoming ARQ from CUCM.

Also please upload the config of the GK, branch gateway here.

Hantale

Sree

Hello Sreekanth,

The problem was in Tech Prefix. I deleted it from Trunk configuration in CUCM, and everything become to work normally. Thanks a lot.

Rgards

Bahlul

Great! Glad I could help!