Views
Helpful
Replies

I can´t logging to Prime License Manager

gsilva
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We have CUCM 10.5 with Prime License manager coresident, but I can´t logging to Prime License Manager.

When I put the user and password and press button start session, the system try to enter,  but never finish.

Please your help

regards,

Guillermo

8 Replies 8

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Was this working earlier ?

could be issue due to this recent bug

Prime License Manager blank login page/unable to login
CSCur95552
Symptom:
Blank login screen or login failures when attempting to use Prime License Manager for both co-resident and Standalone deployments.

Conditions:
Attempting to login to Prime License Manager GUI

Workaround:
Please contact Cisco TAC for workaround.

regds,

aman

Hi,

Is it you upgraded the CUCM ?

Please refer the below link 

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cli_ref/10_5_2/CUCM_BK_CA8D6D40_00_cucm-cli-reference-guide-1052.pdf

Run the command to check the user, license management list users

my case : I recently upgraded the CUCM from 6 to 10 and i was unable to login in to PLM, stating invalid username or password.

When i check with command to just make sure the actual username it was "CCMAdministrator", however i was able to login in to cucm page via username "ccmadministrator"

I see your case might mot be same,however information provided by you is not very much too.

Regards,

Raaj

Hi Raaj,

I have the same issue ,Can you help me with the solutions

Regards,

Nishad KI

Hi Nishad,

Did you performed any migration of the CUCM and then you facing the issue.

If its like that then you make sure your NTP is in compliance and you have to change the password for the PLM via CLI from OS access.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/plm/10_0_1/userguide/CPLM_BK_U7066CD8_00_user-guide-rel-10-0-1/CPLM_BK_U7066CD8_00_user-guide-rel-10-0-1_appendix_0111.html

Please provide more details and exact behavior you are facing ?

Regards,

Raaj

Thanks Raaj ...

I reset the password of the PLM from the OS admin

Now i am able to login to the PLM ,

Now if the CCM admin password if i reset,The new password will reflect to PLM user also ?

This may sound ridiculous but what browser are you using. I know its very browser strict because i tried using Safari once i experienced similar problem.

This is exactly what resolved my issue. I was using Firefox and kept getting the Invalid username error. But when I tried the IE and Chrome, it worked like it never was an issue. Thanks for your help

phamvinhdat
Level 3
Level 3

I ran into this similar problem but with standalone Prime License Manager. After entered id and password, it just kept clocking for all day long. Restarting service below resolved my login problem.

"utils service restart Cisco Prime LM Admin"

DP

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: