Views
Helpful
Replies

I don't have PAK to upgrade license v4 to v6

CSCO11328190
Level 1
Level 1

Dear ,

After upgrading , it is appear mesage ( License warning : System operating on insufficient license . Please

upload additional license file .

when i try to delete : Error occurred . one or more record did not get delete . [4917] license file not loaded .

when i try to add : Add faild .[4917] license file not loaded .

What steps should I take to solve this problem ?

Best Regards,

4 Replies 4

CSCO11328190
Level 1
Level 1

Dear sir ,

Please I need is very necessary .

Thanks,

Hi

For a 4---> 6 upgrade, you go to the license upload section in CCMAdmin, and get the interim license generated by the upgrade. You then go to www.cisco.com/go/license and find the link for CCM upgrade licenses and paste the contents of the license into the tool - it generates a proper license for you.

This is all in the upgrade guides you should have read.

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Dear Aaron ,

Thank you for answer me ,but i am soory  the web site it is not open .

Best Regards,

Hi

It was down yesterday - no point telling me that, I'm not Cisco! If it happens again, call them - usually if you don't someone else will as it's a pretty busy/important site I guess.

It's up now anyway. You're looking for the 'migration license' option at the bottom of the page.

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: