i'm not able to do SRST on H323 router support,... waiting you )>

Microcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,.

kindly help me for below issue,

I need your support ,I cant do SRST :(

IOS Version c2800nm-ipvoicek9-mz.151-4.M4.bin

IP phones that i'm using with the Potocol (Cisco IP Communicator with SCCP /Cisco 7911 with SCCP/Cisco 6921 with SCCP/Cisco 3905 with SIP)

SRST

Kindly correct me what is the configuration that i have missed the configuration of the whole router its attached,

also the configuration that is related to SRST below,..

voice rtp send-recv

interface GigabitEthernet0/0
ip address 192.168.1.206 255.255.255.0
duplex auto
speed auto
h323-gateway voip interface
h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr 192.168.1.206
!
voice service voip
ip address trusted list
ipv4 192.168.10.200
ipv4 192.168.11.1
allow-connections h323 to h323
allow-connections h323 to sip
allow-connections sip to h323
allow-connections sip to sip
h323
sip
registrar server expires max 120 min 60
!

!
voice register global
max-dn 192
max-pool 1
!

voice register pool 1
id network 0.0.0.0 mask 0.0.0.0
application voip
voice-class codec 1

call-manager-fallback
secondary-dialtone 0
max-conferences 8 gain -6
transfer-system full-consult
timeouts interdigit 5
ip source-address 192.168.1.206 port 2000
max-ephones 20
max-dn 20
system message primary SRST Mode active
!

Note:

i'm not able to do command Mode SRST under voice register global i have asked about the answer was its by default SRST applied,

4 Replies 4

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is already answered check this thread By default under "voice register global" the mode running is SRST. When you access and request a change on the mode using command line, the system will allow you only two options: CME or ESRT. This because the SRST mode is already running. This is the reason why whenever you change the mode to ESRST one and apply a "no mode esrst" it goes back to SRST mode which is the default one: voice register global------------------------> mode is SRST by default unless you change it to cme.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/13086901/i-cant-find-command-srst-mode-under-voice-register-global-its-only-mode-cme

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

Dear Nadeem,

Kindly be informed that what you have said i have done typically please check the configuration file,

i have ignored the command as its applied by default but there no luck,

Could you please provide me the the whole configuration that is related to SRST with H323.

thanks In advance, 

There are ample of doc available on CSC and google , just need to explore and tweak according to your requirement .

here are some useful doc

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12746456/how-implement-cisco-unified-sip-srst

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Cisco_Unified_Survivable_Remote_Site_Telephony_Configuration

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

As Nadeem mentioned, I believe we answered this in the previous thread. Please read that before posting the same question.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: