cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I recently purchased a MX700

alejandroleyva
Level 1
Level 1

I recently purchased a MX700, so I have a question, I can connect a projector?

6 Replies 6

Enrico Conedera
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, the MX700 supports one additional video output. You should be using TC7.3.0 or later on the MX700 to enable this. The projector needs to be able to synch to one of the output resolutions / frequencies that are listed on the MX700 Datasheet.  In particular, the projector needs to be able to support a 16:9 screen format using either 720p or 1080p at a frame rate of either 50Hz or 60 Hz.

if I have a MX700 Dual 55-inch Screens (CTS-MX700D-2CAM-K9), I can connect a projector?

See Enrico's reply above, the MX700 supports 3 video outputs: 2 HDMI and 1 DVI-I.  You can connect an external monitor or projector to any one of the free outputs.

but, do MX700  used 2 HDMI to the 2 display 55¨, only do it have 1 DVI-I to the proyect?

Yes, the MX700 uses HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 for the 55 inch screens.  This leaves you with DVI 3 output to take to the projector.  DVI 3 supports either VGA or DVI-D - in other words, an analog video signal or a digital video signal.  If the projector supports HDMI, then you should run a DVI to HDMI cable to the projector.

amr_saudi99
Level 5
Level 5

the below image shows that you can insert 3 displays to the SX80 or MX700 & MX800 codec .. 2 HDMI and 1 DVI ..

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 1.30.55 PM.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: