cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I want to make the incoming calls landline and mobile of Customers Busy out

sweetsaif999
Level 1
Level 1

In my call center our Customer Care representative gives a call to customer and explanin about our product..in return the customers call back on this same numbers to avoid 800 call charges we do provide 800 call number facility so i want the incoming calls of landline and mobile numbers on 4 Extensions(2454,2818,2684,2547) only to be show busy .and for company internal calls to be allowed with similar range of extensions.  if their is any Dial Peer configuaration can anybody write the Dialpeers configuaration for this Extension numbers(DID) Thanks in advance.i am using cucm 7.1.3 and H.323 Gateway.

Any  Earliest Solutions highly appreciated.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

acampbell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Sample config.

Please use your own rule number and add to an existing VOIP dial peer that points to the CUCM
!
!
voice translation-rule 101
rule 1 reject /2454/
rule 2 reject /2818/
rule 3 reject /2684/
rule 4 reject /2547/
!
!
!
!
voice translation-profile BUSY_OUT
translate called 101
!
!
!
!
dial-peer voice 101 voip
call-block translation-profile incoming BUSY_OUT    
call-block disconnect-cause incoming user-busy
incoming called-number .
!

HTH
Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

hi

you can use the solution suggested by Aex but i think if you are using pstn line/tdm like pri t1/e1 you need to have the above dial peer to be pots rather than voip

or you can still use the voip dial peer but apply the reject translation profile in the outboud direction toward cucm

the other way is to provide the voice gateway diffrent CSS that has access to translation patten in iffretn partition with the same numbers above and the translation set to block

up to you if you want it to be blocked on the gateway or cucm level

hope this help

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

acampbell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Sample config.

Please use your own rule number and add to an existing VOIP dial peer that points to the CUCM
!
!
voice translation-rule 101
rule 1 reject /2454/
rule 2 reject /2818/
rule 3 reject /2684/
rule 4 reject /2547/
!
!
!
!
voice translation-profile BUSY_OUT
translate called 101
!
!
!
!
dial-peer voice 101 voip
call-block translation-profile incoming BUSY_OUT    
call-block disconnect-cause incoming user-busy
incoming called-number .
!

HTH
Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

hi

you can use the solution suggested by Aex but i think if you are using pstn line/tdm like pri t1/e1 you need to have the above dial peer to be pots rather than voip

or you can still use the voip dial peer but apply the reject translation profile in the outboud direction toward cucm

the other way is to provide the voice gateway diffrent CSS that has access to translation patten in iffretn partition with the same numbers above and the translation set to block

up to you if you want it to be blocked on the gateway or cucm level

hope this help

Hi What about my Company Internal Call with 800 users for this four 4 Extensions(2454,2818,2684,2547) will they be able to receive calls of this users

sweetsaif999
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks very much guys i will try this solution i really appreciate your quick response keep going