Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IM and Presence installation Error

Hello,

Can anybody maybe help. I want to build a lab environment with CUCM. I am using an ESXi with different virtual machines. I already installed CUCM 10.5.2 and CUC successfully on the VM´s but the IM&P 10.5.2 make some trouble. At the end of the connectivity validation i always get an empty Error message (Pic is attached). I create an DNS Server on a windows 2012 Server with the specific records. I added the IM&P server in the CUCM. I checked the domains and the records, the hosts and the IP´s for like a hundred times. I am a beginner and maybe i forgot something important. I would be really thankful if somebody can help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

10.5.2 right. Seems like you are hitting a bug. Please check out these posts.

IMP CUP Publisher Stalls in installation
CSCuv74715

Description
Symptom:
IM&P installation stalls asking for more time or to halt the installation. It proceed once the user clicks on "More time" button.

Conditions:
Perform PCD migration of IM&P along with CUCM.

Workaround:
Two workarounds:

1. Press 'More Time' when presented with the pop up, and let installation continue or
2. dont press 'More Time', and let the pop up times out, and continue the installation

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

10.5.2 right. Seems like you are hitting a bug. Please check out these posts.

IMP CUP Publisher Stalls in installation
CSCuv74715

Description
Symptom:
IM&P installation stalls asking for more time or to halt the installation. It proceed once the user clicks on "More time" button.

Conditions:
Perform PCD migration of IM&P along with CUCM.

Workaround:
Two workarounds:

1. Press 'More Time' when presented with the pop up, and let installation continue or
2. dont press 'More Time', and let the pop up times out, and continue the installation

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***